sábado, 30 de enero de 2010

Azumi

I've watched Azumi today, nice movie...

Is 3:11 am here... and I can't go to the bathroom and brush my theeth and go to sleep, because....
There's a couple in there.... GET A ROOM PLEASE!! (and u already have one, cuz u live here, asshole ¬¬... so use it!) I don't wanna use a bathroom where my bro and his girlfriend were doing, something I don't wanna know....
Ohhh shit.... a plus to this problem... Tomorrow I have to clean the bathroom, because is cleaning day at home, and u don't care cuz u clean the fucking kitchen!....

*sigh*

I'm starting to feel really lonely sometimes...
Is stupid, cuz I know I'm not alone at all, but it feels like that...
I don't know...























At least I have JaeJoong's smiling eyes, they allways make me take everyting easier

2 comentarios:

  1. Ok, today, all in english.

    Holy shit!!! People in the bathroom!! Your brother!! Well, at least you didn't get in, that's some psychological trauma waiting to happen XDD.
    Luckyly, mi bathroom is so small that barely one people could fit in XDD.

    Besides that, I totally understand you, I am feeling sooo lonely lately, you know, it's like that Red Hot Chilli Peppers song: "Sometimes I feel /like I don't have a partner. /Sometimes I feel like /my only friend". You know, specially about the things I told you regarding my lack of friends and all that shit...
    And I don't have a remedy for that, I wish I could have...

    But, remember this please (if it helps): you and I can always talk about anything, japan, japs, koreans, other asian countries people, funny stuff, or even serius troubles, so we can kill the loneliness a bit a day.
    So cheer up! :3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. º~º I don't know what to say... I thought I was his only gf T~T
    weird things are happening º~º
    I ♥ U Miya!

    ResponderEliminar

どうぞ。。。